small co2 extraction machine
5l Small CO2 Extraction Machine
5+1L supercritical co2 ectractor is a multi-purpose small-batch CO2 extraction machine, which has two extractors with different capacities (1L+5L);
It means that it can work in the extraction capacity of 1L or 5L (5L CO2 extraction vessel can hold 1 pound to 3 pounds of dry material per batch.), which is very important for the work of the laboratory because you can use it to carry out small experiments under the capacity of 1L, and then enlarge the test results to 5L capacity for testing, Prove that the extraction data is reliable, and prepare for large-scale commercial or industrial production.
At the same time, we have equipped it with high pressure of 500bar. Of course, you can also order a higher gas pressure to 900bar to meet a wider range of plant extraction requirements.
The lab-scale small CO2 extraction machine
BIT can provide 100 – 6000 ml laboratory small CO2 extraction machine with different specifications for feasibility study, small sample preparation, rapid supercritical CO2 extraction process screening, high degree of automation, complete system configuration and wide design parameters.
Can be used for colleges and universities, research institutes, food processing plants, pharmaceutical units, etc. to do supercritical small-scale scientific research experiments and large-scale production of various materials and various processes.
Can also realize other super through the selection of different components. Critical fluid applications, including supercritical particle preparation and crystallization, supercritical fluid reactions, supercritical drying cleaning, mixing and micro packaging, etc.
CO2 extractor Configuration instructions
- Classic laboratory model, best-selling model. It has 2 extraction kettles (1L+5L), and the maximum working pressure is 500bar;
- There are also two separation kettles (1L+2L), the maximum working pressure is 300bar.
Features: Two CO2 extractors work alternately, and excess gas can be introduced into the extraction kettle to save gas; it also improves work efficiency.
- The standard material is SUS304, (0Cr18Ni9); SUS316 is optional.
- The control system is a PLC touch screen; it can also be customized for manual control to reduce investment.
- Although it is a piece of small CO2 extraction equipment, it can also be used as an entry-level essential CO2 extraction machine for start-ups.
6L (1L+5L) supercritical CO2 extraction machine configuration parameter table
|Volume||1L, 5L||Volume||Ⅰ 2 L, Ⅱ 1L|
|Max Working Pressure||500bar||Max. working pressure||Ⅰ Ⅱ 300bar|
|CO2 HIGH PRESSURE PUMP||CO-SOLVENT PUMP|
|Outlet pressure||500 bar||Outlet pressure||400 bars|
|Max. flowrate||50L/h||Max. flowrate||4L/h|
|CO2 STORAGE TANK||PARAMETERS CONTROLLER/ DATALOGGING|
|Volume||4 L||Parameters control||PLC / PC-based software with recipe for automation|
|Working pressure||85 bar||Screen/Datalogging||7 inches/Included|
|Power/CO2||3 phase/Food grade ≥99.5%||HS code:||8479200000|
|Installation||2800×2000×2000mm||Airport /Port of Lading:||Shanghai|
|Max Working Pressure||500-900bar||Back pressure valve||Pneumatic control|
|Fractionating column||300par 4-section gradient temperature control|
Features of L-06 Supercritical CO2 Extraction Machine
- Free choice between 1L and 5L laboratory supercritical extractor
- High flow supercritical CO2
- Selective extraction, scalable experiment, adjustability, strict quality test
- Supercritical fluid experiments are sometimes limited by the number of raw materials to be extracted, and experiments can only be carried out in a small number.
- Experiments with relatively large-capacity extractor equipment will certainly not have as high accuracy as the process parameters obtained by small-capacity extractor equipment;
- Then a constant CO2 extractor capacity can no longer meet the experimental requirements, so we have introduced two CO2 extractors with different capacities (1L and 5L);
- You can freely choose the appropriate container in the experiment, for example, use a 0.5 pound (1L) extractor Small-scale experiments are carried out on the equipment.
- When the experiment is successful, 2.5-pound (5L) extractor equipment is used to scale up the experiment to confirm the reliability of the process data and the possibility of large-scale production.
- Owning an L-0105 supercritical CO2 extraction machine, in fact, has laboratory equipment for small and pilot tests.
- 0.5-2 lbs/h variable frequency adjustable co-solvent adding system
- Full-spectrum oil and/or terpene extraction experiment without any solvent
- PLC control can be operated without any special skills
- CO2 extraction flowchart panel controls the extraction and separation on and off
- The extract tests can be completed within 60 minutes.
- Including a one-year warranty and fast parts replacement, priority technical service, and contact with our scientific team.
Further Reading: Difference Between Small and Industrial CO2 Extraction Machine
Supercritical CO2 extraction of black pepper oil
Black pepper essential oil
Black pepper mainly contains piperine, piperine, piperine, and volatile oil components (such as phellandrene, caryophyllene, β-pinene, carene, piperine, α-water anise terpene, lemon terpene, linalool, pepper Aldehydes, etc.), so it has a strong aroma and pungent spicy taste and is a kind of spice that people love today.
Recent studies have shown that pepper is active in many aspects such as analgesia, sedation, anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsant, insecticidal and anti-cancer.
Black pepper essential oil and black pepper oleoresin are the main deep-processed products of black pepper.
Black pepper oleoresin has anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation effects and is an important additive in the food industry.
black pepper oil CO2 extraction process
The extraction of black pepper oleoresin is mostly based on solvent extraction, supplemented by ultrasonic and microwave. Among them, although the solvent extraction method has a large amount of treatment, it has the disadvantages of a large amount of solvent, long extraction time, destruction of active ingredients, and residual organic solvents.
Supercritical CO2 extraction is usually carried out at low temperatures, which can effectively prevent the oxidation and dissipation of heat-sensitive components; CO2 is a gas under normal conditions, non-toxic, and the extracted components are easily removed after separation, and there is no solvent residue at all, which effectively solves traditional extraction. The problem of solvent residue in the method and low product aroma quality.
Supercritical CO2 has gradually become an effective and widely used technology in extracting essential oils and oleoresin from natural products. Supercritical has been regarded as an effective extraction method that can replace traditional solvent extraction and molecular distillation techniques.
The CO2 extraction method for black pepper oil
Black pepper → drying and crushing → sieving (20 mesh) → installing in the extractor → controlling CO2 flow → setting pressure, temperature and time → collecting essential oil.
The best CO2 extraction process for black pepper essential oil
Black pepper particle size 20 mesh, CO2 flow rate 22kg/h, extraction pressure 34MPa, extraction time 140min, extraction temperature 38℃, under these conditions, the yield of black pepper essential oil is 7.02%.
CO2 Oil Extraction Machine Cost and Essential Oil Extractor Price
Our herbal oil extraction equipment price is lower than our peers’, and our extraction equipment is high quality, we have our own manufacturing factory, all products are factory price, there is absolutely no middleman markup, we accept both small-batch scale customer and large industrial batch scale wholesale customer, CO2 extraction machines and herb oil extraction machines for sale online.