Operation Manual of CO2 rectification column extraction machine
Huaan has a unique CO2 column extraction column extraction machine innovation technology,Special rectification technology and process.Example for CBD Oil, capable of separating 40-50% wax and impurities in the extract.
Preparation before startup:
1. First, check whether the power supply and three-phase are intact. （460V/60HZ）
2. Add 30% glycol + 70% pure water to the water tank in the refrigerator. (chloride ion content < 25mg/L), and connect the cooling water pipe with CO2 pump head.
3. The pressure of CO2 cylinder shall be 5-6MPa. (it can be heated by electric heating circle when the room temperature is low)
4. Check whether the pipeline joints and all connecting parts are secure.
5. Add the heating water tanks to the dechlorinated ion water, which should not be too full, 2-3cm away from the cover.
6. Prepare the liquid sample and put it into the raw material tank.
Startup operation sequence (see flow chart and instruction flow chart on valve panel for details):
1. Turn on the power, turn on the power switch, and the three-phase power indicator lights up, indicating that the power is normally turned on.
2. Turn on the power supply of the refrigeration unit, delay for a few minutes, and then start the refrigeration. The upper and lower limits of the refrigeration temperature have been set, which do not need to be adjusted and controlled automatically.
3. Start heating, turn on the heating switch of fractionator and separation kettle, and set the temperature required by the process. (when adding water for the first time, the water consumption of jacket shall be supplemented in time)
4. At the same time of the beginning of refrigeration, the valve of the CO2 cylinder shall be opened, and the CO2 in the CO2 cylinder shall enter the purifier, cold coil tube and storage tank by opening the valve, and the CO2 shall be liquefied. Liquid CO2 enters the bottom of settling pool through CO2 pump, valve V2 and heat exchanger valve Va, or valve Vb enters the upper interface of settling pool. (process selection import)
5. CO2 pressurization: when the device leaves the factory, the CO2 outlet protection pressure has been set at 30MPa, and the feed pump protection pressure has been set at 30MPa. Generally, it is not necessary to set it again.
6. Set the working frequency (i.e. flow range) of CO2 pump to be between 12-26HZ, which is related to the process conditions.
7. Open the valve V2 CO2 to enter the bottom of the fractionator (open the upper port of the valve Vb sedimentation tank or the lower port of the valve Va, process selection), open the valves V8 and V10 (at this time, close the valves V7 and V9) and dissolve the CO2 with the raw material, then enter the separation kettle I for separation. Open the valve V12 to let the solute CO2 enter the separation kettle II for separation again; open the valve V14 to let the CO2 loop circulate. Adjust the automatic back pressure valve V10 to control the outlet pressure of the fractionator, adjust the automatic back pressure valve V12 to control the outlet pressure of the separation kettle I, and adjust the valve V14 to control the pressure of the separation kettle II (generally, the process valve V14 does not need to be adjusted, which is normally open).
8. When the pressure and temperature parameters of the CO2 cycle of the fractionator, the separation kettle I and the separation kettle II are stable and similar to the requirements of the process parameters, start to feed the liquid raw materials. (oil substances)
9. The raw material is refined and fractionated. The raw material enters the upper, middle and lower inlet end of the fractionator through the raw material pump. The valves V3, V4, V5 and V6 are intubated to the inside of the tower to feed the raw material. The raw material is imported according to the process conditions.
10. The refined substances shall be collected in the separation kettle I. if the quality requirements are not met, the separation collector can be selected for collection, and then the reflux pump shall be used to enter the top of the fractionator for refining and fractionation again.
11. Valve V1 is the vent valve of fractionator. Valve V7 is the reverse valve of fractionator, valve V9 is the reverse valve of fractionator and separation kettle I, and valves V11 and V13 are the vent valves of separation kettle I and II respectively.
Precautions and troubleshooting:
1. This device is a high-pressure flow device, which shall not be operated by those who are not familiar with the system process, and shall not leave the post during high-pressure operation. In case of any abnormality, shut down the machine in time and turn off the power supply for inspection.
2. Refrigeration unit: see the manual for details.
3. For the operation and maintenance of CO2 high pressure pump, raw material pump and reflux pump, please refer to the manual.
4. CO2 fluid system
(1) when the CO2 pump is running, check whether there is cooling water circulation at the pump head and whether the plunger cooling is normal. (with water tank and water pump)
(2) when the CO2 pump starts to pressurize, it shall start to work after the temperature in the cold box reaches the refrigeration temperature CO2 liquefaction, and open the vent valve at the pump head for venting.
5. Heating and temperature control system
(1) check whether the three-phase power supply is correct when starting the machine, and prohibit the operation without phase.
(2) check the water level of each heating water tank every time the machine is started (every shift), and supplement it in time if it is not enough (due to high temperature evaporation), otherwise the electric heating pipe and water pump will be burnt out. At the same time, check whether the three-phase water pump motor rotates normally, especially if it has not been started for a long time, so as to prevent the motor from burning due to the scale blocking the rotating shaft.