Supercritical Making Nanoparticle System (SAS)
Nanoparticles with Supercritical Fluids, Co2 extraction system
The Supercritical Making Nanoparticle System is a laboratory-scale supercritical fluid (SCF) crystallization pharmaceutical device, developing nano-micron powders of chemical and biological drugs and new DDS preparations. The equipment uses supercritical fluid anti-solvent crystallization technology, the basic mode includes SAS method and SEDS method.
Basic features: reasonable design, safe and reliable, simple operation, stable operation, accurate measurement, convenient maintenance, and the operation process display is clear at a glance. After-sales service is timely, quality assurance for three years.
● The highest working pressure is 30±0.1MPa
● Maximum working temperature: 100±1°C
● Liquid CO2 flow rate: 0.1-60±01ml / min, 30±0.1MPa, good stability, flow display, constant pressure and constant speed pump, CO2 is not recycled.
● CO2 low temperature bath provides -15 ± 01 ° C cooling capacity.
● The flow rate of the liquid medicine pump and the solvent pump is 10±0.01ml/min, 30 MPa, and the low flow rate is stable and accurate.
● The inner diameter of the nozzle is 100/200/400/800/1000 micron and can be exchanged for SAS and SEDS.
●The volume of the crystallizer is 25/50 ml and 100/200 ml. The inner surface is smooth (mirror surface). Each set of kettle body shares a pair of kettle lids and bottoms. The kettle lid adopts screw-type quick-opening structure and fast hand tight seal. Type connector. A sintered filter plate was arranged at the bottom of the crystallizer, and the micropore gap was 0.5 μm.
● Use TESCOM back pressure valve.
● The gas-liquid separation tank has temperature control, and the temperature control range is: room temperature - 100 ± 1 °C.
● All materials meet international and Chinese pharmaceutical equipment standards, using 316L stainless steel, seals using P.T.F.E, EPDM or materials approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
● Provide main node pressure, temperature, flow and electronic control information display
●With manual control, instrument display and microcomputer control display, record process data dual function
●Chassis operation process flow display panel has an operation platform in front of it, and the table top is equipped with a vise to facilitate the disassembly of the kettle body. The liquid CO2 cylinder has a vertical protection frame.
Preparation of continuously operating fine particles.
The CO2 pump delivers CO2 to the top of the crystal and the pressure of the crystallizer is controlled by a back pressure valve. CO2 is cooled to below 0 °C with a cooler before entering the pump to prevent cavitation.
The crystallizer is installed in an air bath. The temperature is regulated by a temperature controller, a heater and a circulation fan. The separator is installed in the crystallizer and the temperature is controlled by a water bath cycle. When the system is stable, the solution is passed from the reservoir through the nozzle into the crystallizer using a flat-flow high pressure pump.
The sub-millimeter-level droplets ejected from the nozzle are dispersed in a continuous medium composed of an anti-solvent gas, and solute particles are precipitated due to the expansion and evaporation of the droplets. A glass cylinder and a metal filter plate are provided in the crystallizer for collecting particles.
After partial granulation in the crystallizer, the mixture of CO2 and most of the liquid leaves the crystallizer, enters the first stage separator through the mist nozzle and is depressurized. Due to the sharp drop in pressure, the solution is instantaneous in the process. Supersaturation is achieved to precipitate fine solute particles. Thereafter, the CO 2 and solvent mixture enters the second stage separator and is depressurized to separate the CO 2 from the solvent, and then the two are recycled separately. After collecting enough particles, the solution supply is stopped, and CO2 is continuously introduced, and the residual solvent on the particles is removed by CO2 in the crystallizer.