Supercritical water oxidation (SCWO) experimental equipment
Supercritical water oxidation of wastewater & sewage sludge & equipment & machine & systems
The SCWO experimental device is a set of high temperature and high pressure reaction devices developed for laboratory research on supercritical water oxidation reaction.
The wastewater and hydrogen peroxide are respectively passed through a high-pressure pump, heated to a certain temperature in the preheater, and then enter the mixer, and then enter the reaction tube reaction. After the reaction time is reached, the coolant is cooled, the pressure is reduced by the back pressure valve, and finally enters. The gas-liquid separator separates the gas phase product and the liquid phase product.Component specifications
1. Organic waste water tank and hydrogen peroxide kettle: volume 3000ml, working pressure 20MPa, the lid of the kettle is detachable, there are temperature measuring holes and vent holes on the upper cover, the gas distributor is installed in the kettle, and there is a circulating water jacket outside the kettle. The water bath preheats the medium in the kettle.
2, double plunger pump: Model 2J-X3.2/50, the maximum displacement is 3.2L / h, the highest pressure is 50MPa.
3, preheater: made of Φ6 × 1.5mm stainless steel pipeline, the total length: 9m, withstand pressure 50MPa, temperature resistance 600 ° C, material 316L.
4. Mixer: It is actually a high-pressure four-way, which is connected with hydrogen peroxide preheater, waste water preheater, reaction temperature measurement (T4) and reaction tube. Its pressure is 50MPa and the temperature is 600°C.
5. Reaction tube: It consists of Φ6×1.5mm high-pressure stainless steel pipeline with a total length of 9m, pressure resistance of 50MPa, temperature resistance of 600°C and material of 316L.
6. Cooler: spiral structure, which is spirally wound by Φ6×1.5mm high-pressure pipeline, and is welded by stainless steel plate. The cooling water pressure is not more than 0.5MPa. After cooling by the cooler, the temperature can be lowered from 600°C. Up to 100 ° C.
7. Pressure return valve: The control pressure range is 0~50MPa.
8, manual pump: JB-III type, working pressure 50MPa, 210ml per pump volume.
9. Buffer container: volume 1000ml, pressure 50MPa.
10: Separator: used at atmospheric pressure.
11, sand bath: working temperature 600 ° C, temperature range: room temperature ~ 700 ° C, heating power: 4KW.
12. Air compressor: The exhaust gas is 0.25m3/h and the working pressure is 0.8MPa.
13, pressure gauge: range of 25MPa, accuracy of 0.4, range of 60MPa, accuracy of 0.4. The electrode pressure gauge has a range of 60 MPa.
14, temperature control line: T1, T2, T3 is XT-7602F 0~99.9 °C
T4, T5, T6 are XT-7611F 0~800°C
15. Temperature sensor: T1, T2, T3 are pt100, and T4, T5, and T6 are K.
16. One-way valve: pressure resistance 50MPa, outer diameter of the pipe is Φ6mm.
17. Filter: The pressure is 50MPa, and the outer diameter of the pipe is Φ6mm.
18, high pressure valve: pressure resistance 50MPa, the outer diameter of the pipe is Φ6mm.
19. High-pressure three-way and four-way pipeline: pressure resistance 50MPa, outer diameter of connecting pipe Φ6mm.
1, liquid storage tank liquid
Open the top cover of the liquid storage tank, add organic wastewater or hydrogen peroxide into the respective kettles, and screw the lid.
2. Degassing organic wastewater
In order to reduce the experimental error, the organic waste water tank should be effectively and comprehensively degassed. The gas distributor is designed in the kettle to make the nitrogen gas evenly distributed in the kettle to ensure the removal of oxygen in the organic solution. When degassing, the kettle body The top vent valve should open.
3, liquid storage tank preheating
If the medium in the liquid storage tank is to be preheated, the thermostatic water bath external circulation system can be connected to the preheating sleeve of the storage tank, and the constant temperature water bath user can prepare the preheating temperature through T1 and T2.
4. The operation of the 2J-X3.2/50 double plunger pump is detailed in the pump manual. The upper limit of the pole pressure can be used to control the pump's switch to prevent pump overload.
5. For the operation of the air compressor, please refer to the instruction manual of the air compressor.
6. Heating and control of sand bath:
a) First open the air compressor, adjust the air flow, and blow air into the sand bath.
b) Turn on the sand bath heating switch.
c) Set the heating temperature of the sand bath with the T6 temperature controller. For details on how to use the temperature controller, see the instructions for using the temperature controller.
d) The T4 temperature controller is used to measure the reaction temperature. The T5 temperature controller is used to measure the temperature of the sand in the sand bath.
e) Air compressor blowing has two purposes: one is to bring the heat of the electric heating tube into the sand bath; the other is to stir the sand to make the temperature in the sand bath uniform.
Press the cooler onto a valve-controlled tap water source. Adjust the water intake to ensure that the T3 measurement temperature is below 100 °C.
8. Control of reaction pressure
The reaction pressure is controlled by a top-loading back pressure valve. The top control pressure can be achieved by manual pump pressurization. To ensure the control accuracy, a certain pressure of gas can be added to the buffer beforehand, and then the pump is used to pump pressurized gas. Control pressure.