What is an almond?
Almonds contain about 24% protein, 4% total sugar, and are also very rich in minerals. Among them, the content of Ca, K, and P is 3, 4, and 6 times that of milk, and it also contains a variety of vitamins and rich almond oil (40 % to 50%).
Almond oil contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, accounting for more than 90% of the total fatty acids. Unsaturated fatty acids are not only beneficial to cerebrovascular and intellectual development but also can reduce triglycerides in the human body and prevent hyperlipidemia and hypertension. At the same time, almond oil can also be used as a raw material for industrial lubricating oil, watch oil, high-grade paint, and high-grade cosmetics, and has high economic value.
The best supercritical CO2 extraction process of almond oil
Supercritical fluid extraction of almond oil has the advantages of high extraction rate, good selectivity, and no solvent residue, and is widely used in the food industry. The extracted products are natural and safe.
- Almond flour particle size: 60 mesh
- Extraction pressure: 30MPa
- Extraction temperature: 45℃
- Extraction time: 2.0h
- Almond oil extraction rate: 46.9%
Process features of CO2 extraction of almond oil
- The oil body is clear and transparent, and the color is better
- The raw material CO2 is easy to obtain, and it is also easy to be removed from the extraction product.
- The process is relatively simple, and the CO2 is non-polluting, non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, and has a large solubility for most solutes.
- High-quality of the oil, so that fresh and natural flavored almond oil.