Supercritical co2 drying equipment
Brief introduction of supercritical CO2 drying equipment
Supercritical CO2 drying equipment is an equipment that uses supercritical fluid to dry materials with the advantages of both gas and liquid properties.
The object to be dried is placed in a supercritical fluid environment, the gas/liquid interface of the medium disappears, there is no liquid surface tension, the drying process is gentle, and the damage to the material structure by drying stress is avoided to a greater extent; because the supercritical fluid has high diffusion Coefficient characteristics, its drying speed is faster, and the microporosity is higher.
Supercritical fluid drying
Supercritical fluid drying technology is a new chemical technology developed in recent years.
Commonly used drying techniques, such as room temperature drying, baking drying, etc., often inevitably cause material agglomeration during the drying process, which results in the coarser basic particles of the material, a sharp drop in the specific surface, and a large reduction in pores. This is for nanomaterials. The acquisition of high specific surface materials and the preparation of materials are extremely disadvantageous.
Supercritical fluid fluid drying technology is drying under the critical and critical pressure conditions of the drying medium. It can avoid the shrinkage and fragmentation of the material during the drying process, thereby maintaining the original structure and state of the material, and preventing the agglomeration of primary nanoparticles Consolidation, which is of great significance for the preparation of various nanomaterials.
A variety of aerogels have been successfully prepared by applying supercritical fluid drying technology.
Aerogel is an ultra-low-density porous solid material composed of nano-particles or polymer molecules as the skeleton. Because aerogel has the basic characteristics of nano-materials, it also has extremely low density, extremely high porosity, and temperature resistance. Thermal properties, so it has broad application prospects in aerospace, catalysis, adsorption and other fields.
Supercritical CO2 drying equipment introduction
Supercritical dryer/Supercritical CO2 drying equipment has two drying processes: CO2 fluid or ethanol liquid drying.
Drying method using the characteristics of supercritical fluid
It is a equipment that uses supercritical fluid to dry materials with the advantages of both gas and liquid properties.
BIT accepts supercritical drying order
CO2 or ethanol drying process
The capacity is optional from 0.5-1000L
Supercritical drying process
Supercritical drying technology is a new chemical technology that has developed rapidly in recent years. It is a new type of drying method developed by using the characteristics of supercritical fluids.
In the supercritical state, the medium fluid penetrates into the interior of the object to be dried, exchanges with solvent molecules gently and quickly, replaces the solvent, and then changes the operating parameters to change the fluid from the supercritical state to the gaseous state, from the raw material to be dried Released in the middle to achieve a drying effect.
Aerogel, as a typical product representative of supercritical drying, is an ultra-low-density porous solid material with nano-particles or polymer molecules as the skeleton. Used in aerospace, catalysis, adsorption and other fields.
Supercritical co2 drying equipment features
- The air/liquid interface of the dried medium disappears, and there is no liquid surface tension;
- The drying process is gentle, and the damage to the material structure caused by the drying stress is avoided to a greater extent;
- Because supercritical fluid has high diffusion coefficient characteristics, its drying speed is faster;
- The drying and desolventizing processes are all carried out under high pressure, and the desolventizing process also has a sterilization effect.
- It can be carried out under mild conditions, so it is especially suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials;
- It can effectively dissolve and extract high molecular weight, high boiling point and hardly volatile substances;
- The organic solvent can be easily removed from the solid material by changing the operating conditions.
Supercritical co2 drying equipment application
Drying of silicon oxide, zirconium oxide, heat-sensitive animal and plant products.
- Heat insulation and counter-reconnaissance in aerospace, military, blood bank and other fields;
- Components, display devices, protective covers, high-temperature wave-transmitting materials in the fields of optoelectronics;
- Improved activity, selectivity, and longevity in catalysts and other fields;
- Diagnosis, drug delivery and biosensors in medical and other fields;
- Fire-resistant, temperature-resistant, matt insulation in coatings and other fields;
- Quality assurance and drying in the field of food and health products;
Supercritical dryer Cost and /Supercritical CO2 drying equipment price
Our supercritical CO2 drying equipment/machine price is lower than our peers’, and our supercritical dryer is high quality, we have our own manufacturing factory, all products are factory price, there is absolutely no middleman markup, we accept both small batch scale customer and large industrial batch scale wholesale supercritical fluid dryer and CO2 fluid dryer for sale online
Attention to the operation of supercritical CO2 drying equipment
The following points should be paid attention to during the operation of supercritical drying gel
The speed of replacing the ethanol solvent in the gel with a dry medium (liquid carbon dioxide) must be slow enough to ensure that the ethanol solvent in the gel is completely replaced by liquid carbon dioxide. The solvent replacement process generally takes about 8 to 48 hours.
The liquid in the gel needs a stable process to reach the critical state, so that each part reaches the critical condition, so it must be kept in the critical state for a certain period of time.
The fluid is slowly released under the condition of keeping the critical temperature unchanged, and the system point is changed along the critical isotherm to prevent the critical fluid from turning into a liquid.
In the solvent exchange and supercritical drying process, flammable and toxic solvent vapors are often released. Therefore, safety issues must be paid attention to.