Small CO2 Extraction Machine
Video of Small CO2 Extraction Machine
L-06 Small CO2 Extraction Machine
Classic Small CO2 Extraction Machine Recommended: 6000mL small CO2 extraction machine is a multi-purpose small-batch CO2 extractor, which has two extractors with different capacities (1000mL+5000mL).
It means that it can work in the extraction capacity of 1L or 5L (5L CO2 extraction vessel can hold 1 pound to 3 pounds of dry biomass material per batch.), which is very important for the work of the laboratory because you can use it to carry out small experiments under the capacity of 1L, and then enlarge the test results to 5L capacity for testing, Prove that the extraction data is reliable, and prepare for large-scale commercial or industrial production.
At the same time, we have equipped it with high pressure of 500 bar. Of course, you can also order a higher gas pressure of 1050 bar to meet a wider range of plant extraction requirements.
Why do you need an L-06?
Supercritical fluid experiments are sometimes limited by the number of raw materials to be extracted, and experiments can only be carried out in a small number. Experiments with relatively large-capacity extractor equipment will certainly not have as high accuracy as the process parameters obtained by small-capacity extractor equipment; Then a constant CO2 extractor capacity can no longer meet the experimental requirements, so we have introduced two CO2 extractors with different capacities (1L and 5L);
You can freely choose the appropriate container in the experiment, for example, use a 0.5-pound (1L) extractor Small-scale experiments are carried out on the equipment. When the experiment is successful, 2.5-pound (5L) extractor equipment is used to scale up the experiment to confirm the reliability of the process data and the possibility of large-scale production.
Read More: Supercritical fluid extraction
Standard Configuration Instructions
- Classic laboratory model, best-selling model. It has 2 extraction kettles (1L+5L), and the maximum working pressure is 500bar;
- There are also two separation kettles (1L+2L), and the maximum working pressure is 300 bar.
Features: Two CO2 extractors work alternately, and excess gas can be introduced into the extraction kettle to save gas; it also improves work efficiency.
- The standard material is SUS304, (0Cr18Ni9); SUS316 is optional.
- The control system is a PLC touch screen; it can also be customized for manual control to reduce investment.
- Although it is a piece of small CO2 extraction equipment, it can also be used as an entry-level essential CO2 extraction machine for start-ups.
Nine Advantages of L-06 Small CO2 Extraction Machine
- Free choice between 1L and 5L laboratory supercritical extractor, owning an L-06 small CO2 extraction machine, in fact, has laboratory equipment for small and pilot tests.
- High-flow supercritical CO2
- Selective extraction, scalable experiment, adjustability, strict quality test
- 0.5-2 lbs/h variable frequency adjustable co-solvent adding system
- Full-spectrum oil and/or terpene extraction experiment without any solvent
- PLC control can be operated without any special skills
- The CO2 extraction flowchart panel controls the extraction and separation on and off
- The extract tests can be completed within 60 minutes.
- Including a one-year warranty and fast parts replacement, priority technical service, and contact with our scientific team.
Standard Configuration Parameter
|CO2 Extraction Vessel||CO2 Separation Vessel|
|Volume||1L, 5L||Volume||Ⅰ 2 L, Ⅱ 1L|
|Max Working Pressure||500bar||Max. working pressure||Ⅰ Ⅱ 300bar|
|CO2 Extraction Pump||CO-Solvent Pump|
|Outlet pressure||500 bar||Outlet pressure||400 bars|
|Max. flowrate||50L/h||Max. flowrate||4L/h|
|CO2 Tank||Parameter Controller/Data Logging|
|Volume||4 L||Parameters control||PLC / PC-based software with a recipe for automation|
|Working pressure||85 bar||Screen/Datalogging||7 inches/Included|
|Power/CO2||3 phase/Food grade ≥99.5%||HS code:||8479200000|
|Installation||2800×2000×2000mm||Airport /Port of Lading:||Shanghai|
|Max Working Pressure||500-1050bar||Back pressure valve||Pneumatic control|
|Fractionating column||300par 4-section gradient temperature control|